What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot today...

• Thread starter MrFlyTrap2
  • Start date

MrFlyTrap2

OMG h8 pings
According to my phone it's going to be hot today. I better put some bottles of water in the freezer now, the Highland Nep's are going to hate this. But hey, at least there's a good chance of rain!

hottoday.jpg

Make sure you get the ice out before the freezer vaporizes. Vaporizes probably isn't the word; before the freezer's subatomic particles fly apart? I wonder if the Bush administration learned about Iraq's WMDs from a phone.

According to my phone it's going to be hot today.

Now there's a sentence you wouldn't have dreamed of back about 20 years ago.

And people used to pay fortune tellers...

lol

Watch out for that low its going to get down to 4980768 F or 2767076 C if you prefer. Just remember drink lots of water, bend over and kiss your :censor: Good bye.

im starting not to like summer anymore!

it's aound 90 here right now, maybe 93 at the hottest part of the day...our weather gets hot early and stays that way...nasty nasty weather! :censor:

Make sure you get the ice out before the freezer vaporizes. Vaporizes probably isn't the word; before the freezer's subatomic particles fly apart? I wonder if the Bush administration learned about Iraq's WMDs from a phone.
Ha! LOL!:-))

Like Sarah Connor says in Terminator 2: "Anybody not wearing number two million sunblock is gonna have a real bad day, get it?"

Your phone, while not a particularly good indicator of weather temperature, is a fine tool for looking in to the future.

You know that secret nuclear test facility nearby? Well, you shouldn't. And after today, nobody in a thousand mile radius will, either.

:p

Don't forget sunscreen! Does your phone list a UV index? lol

When I moved to DeKalb, I thought to myself... "This place is going to be the epicenter for the end of the world." Sadly, that day is today...

But on the bright side, tomorrow it's gonna be 83!

Gee and just think.. the LOW is going to be almost 2,000,000* warmer than the high... something to look forward to. lol

Back