What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi

hi i'm new and I wuold like to know almost everything:-O

hello :wave: I'm sure you can find out whatever you need here!!!1

-Neal

Welcome!

I wuold like to know almost everything:-O

Well if you have a while I could tell you quite a bit about higher education administration... lol. Seriously, that's why we have the search function. I guarantee anything and everything you probably need to know right now is somewhere waiting to be found. Just search away! When I first joined I spent a week reading through old threads. In fact, I still do that!

What kind of CPs do you have or are interested in?

xvart.

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome! There's an awful lot here to learn from. Try the search feature first, and if there isn't a good answer for your questions, throw it to the crowd. Lots of brains, and best of all, experience. The old-timers here really know their stuff. :hail:

Welcome to TF!

well if you're interested in knowing a lot of everything about CPs, you've come to the right place. Here, a single question can bring about quite a few different but similar answers. Experimentaion is the true knowledge, so its best if you have any questions, to ask, listen(or read in this instance), and then attempt for yourself. No "one way" is the true way - there are many ways to go about CPs - its up to you to find your own through everything!

Back