What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi

ne3p

i think i planted them a little too close together
Hi

i've only relatively recently become interested in carnivorous plants, and have already had quite a lot of fun and success growing plants from seed, and growing purchased specimens.

my favourite plant is currently a nice small sarracenia hybrid.

you have come to the right place!!!! everybody is very friendly and any questions you have feel free to ask and somebody will help ya out:D welcome to the forums!!!!!!!!

thanks. by the way, does anyone know if anthocyanin is the red pigment in sundew plants?

and one of my Drosera capensis has white hairs and flowers - is this a common variation?

Hello and welcome aboard the CP train. :)

Your Drosera is D. capensis 'Albino'. Its fairly common. Always a welcome addition to any capensis collection. Now all you need are the red, giant, wide-leaf and narrow-leaf varieties. :)

You might want to visit the Sundew Forum for your answer to the antho question.

thanks. i already have the red one. thet just leaves me with as many as i can find to collect.:-))

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to the forum.

sorry if this is being dim, but i was trying to upload a picture for my signature. i couldn't get it to work. what format(s) should i be using?

never mind, ignore that. the problem was my computer. i have now fixed it.

Welcome aboard! Glad you have come to hang out. If you have already had success with growing plants from seed you have done a better job then I have!

xvart.

edit: I don't see a picture in your signature... Also, if you don't mind me asking, what does ne3p mean?

ne3p was the singular term for a member of the warrior class from the imaginary world that i had when i was little.

and yes, the picture doesn't quite seem to have worked yet.

now it's working, but rather small. i may change it later.

Back