What's new

Hi, it’s been a hot minute… still growing a few things here and there.

I've nearly finished enjoying my first month's worth of alpina flowers....but I think it's going to be a long time before my plant makes a display even half that size. I did get one pod to be possibly making seeds though...
Also I love just how odd undulatifolia looks. Not that the pitchers are particularly weird, or even the leaves, but the combo just doesn't really happen in other species (even all those fat Philippines species just look...different).

Not to disregard hcarlton’s comment, you have some great looking plants, especially that Edwarsiana! Just wondering, Do you have a Villosa? Any advice would be appreciated.

Not to disregard hcarlton’s comment, you have some great looking plants, especially that Villosa! Any advice as I’m really wanting to get one soon?
Hi Camden, I actually don’t have villosa. The toothy plant there is actually edwardsiana. I have no experience with villosa but have heard it has a harsh reputation of being difficult, especially as the plant matures, requiring stricter temperatures for success long term.