What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I'm back

Hello, I am a pseudo-newbie by the name of Jack. I was into cps quite a lot a few years ago and am getting back in leaning toward cephalotus and the smaller highland nephs, I live on the central Oregon coast USA and grow exclusively under lights, although that my change as time goes on. Cuttently experimenting with growing cactus outdoors on the coast (gray, cold, wet), only lost one so far! but the winter dormancy is frustrating, I need to see things grow, hence the small pitcher plants growing indoors (basement actualy). Love to here from ya but I might be slow to respond as my only web access is the public library. Bye. =)

Welcome back! You went by "greencrunch" last time didn't you?

Yes I did, but I could not remember my old password or manage to hack it from the system so "greencrunch2" it is, my second coming as it were.

Welcome, greencrunch! There are a lot of friendly and helpful people around here, which is what makes TF so great.

Welcome back Greencrunch! Always good to see people return to the fold. Good luck with your plants and come visit when you can.
smile.gif

Welcome back to TF!

Back