What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from sunny England

What a brilliant site.....this has to be one of the most positive things about the internet for me bringing so many like minded people from all over the world together to share their tips on plants & gardening.
CP are new to me but Im well & truly bitten by the CP bug, my collection comprises of 1 pitcher plant @ the moment the venus fly trap plant I bought at the same time died...so although Ive been gardening about 25 years I still have loads to learn.
My interest in gardening began at a very young age some of the best memories are being with Grandpa who used to enjoy gardening, growing all his own fruit & veg, he also grew tomatoes & geraniums in a massive greenhouse (well it seemed massive at the time)which he then sold to local shops, my Dad would say he was a mean man but to me he was a sort of frugal hero :-))

What a great story! Thank you for sharing your memories. Welcome to the forum! The world may be in turmoil; but, CPs might just bring peace back to the world one person at a time! lol.

xvart.

Yep, cps sure are fantastic! Welcome to Terraforums. :welcome:

Welcome to the forums Dave!

What a brilliant site.....this has to be one of the most positive things about the internet for me bringing so many like minded people from all over the world together to share their tips on plants & gardening.

Ah, but one of the great things of this place is that though we're all connected by our love of CPs, you'll find a good diversity here. Helps keep things interesting. ;)

Glad to have you here on the forums, Dave, thanks for introducing yourself.

--Jonathan

The English are well known for their passion of gardening. A passion that served them well during WWII. I'm glad you inherited the "gardening gene" from your grandfather. Well come to the forums. There is a sizable UK membership here too.

Welcome to the forums! Another addict! YAY!

Stick around and I'm sure your collection will grow. No pun intended. :-))

frugal hero

Now THAT is funny! Love that.

Last edited:
Welcome to TF!

Back