What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Bayreuth Germany

• Thread starter axel
  • Start date
  • Tags
    seeds
Hi I am a German artist
growing CPs for the second time. This time I started from seeds. Only plants possibly hardy in my climate. Apart from CPs I collect Lilium species, Cyclamen and some other plants ;)
I bred for many years many different animals, but this time is over.
My opinion is, the plants you share, are the footsteps of your gardening existence when you are gone. What I don’t share will most probably go with me some day.

When I gave up gardening some years ago I found out I’m as much gardener as I am artist, but is there a difference? :)
Now I am partisangardener but have access to legal gardening too.:-D

Welcome to the Forums. May I ask what "legal gardening" is?

I don't post much in this section, but am happy to meet you! I found your opinion very enlightening.

May I ask what "legal gardening" is?

I'm not Axel, but I think that his so called "legal gardening" is the exact opposite to "guerilla gardening" like described here.

I think guerilla gardening can be any planting action on others land without asking for allowance.

That can be perhaps planting some plants into some forlorn pavement planters in a poor city where all city gardeners have been fired. Or planting cabbage and potatoes in the cities rose garden. I don't know, what Axel is doing as a guerilla gardener, as guerilla gardening has a lot of aspects and activists.

Except of planting tree pits on the pavement in front of a house by the residents to prevent dog dirt from the trees the guerilla gardening has no big history in Germany. Just as an example:
Before: http://www.blumen-fuer-den-reuterkiez.de/images/090331_Baumscheiben_021_Brkner_10.jpg
After: http://www.blumen-fuer-den-reuterkiez.de/images/090612_Brkner_9_10_Vollbild.jpg

I don't think that one can cultivate carnivorous plants in such places, as all guerilla gardening is at risk to be destroyed all the time.

Welcome to TF!

Back