What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey now

Hey guys, new to the board and wanted to say hi. I have recently gotten back into growing CPs after a long absence from growing them. I now finaly have a place with a patio and bay windows that get a lot of sun, and no cats to bite the heads off my Flytraps!

Up until now I had only grown plants I had "rescued" from big retail stores, but I just today put an order in for some plants from Flytrapshop.com. We shall see how that goes. I figure if I can nurse plants that were in a Lowes Box O'Death back to health, I can grow ones professionaly grown and cared for no prob!

Welcome to TF!

Yeah Andy has nice flytraps you won't be disappointed.

Hey now you're a rockstar :p

welcome!

Hey Timmah73, welcome to the forum!! Your order goes out tomorrow... Also note that since your order was over 10 bucks in product, you get the "thank you membership" (see the details of that here: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109478
Andrew

PS- Careful throwing around that "P" word ;) lol

Welcome back to the hobby.

xvart.

Back