What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hermit crabs

• Thread starter cool85k5
  • Start date
Does anyone know of a online site that sells land Hermit crabs?

Jerry

<a href="http://www60.overture.com/d/sr/?xargs=05u3hs9yoakGVuuzDDRQwlf7aTFNpw9Wg0G7DIB6GWobsCOEAiXZYOSfn6I%2FVRRQuUkEHnvPOSsV%2FmyUu7OP1sh9pj02a8YEzvS3CjLrKdtvPYfLg4klxTXo2AKsYqJmDJVylCB7TWxUIz2s4HtXlbeW9nU1n%2B8hpIlBAMEuIkCe9LigQuoW%2FsEciEnV43Dw1YnFvEWy4jNUsr8a6nNjiJDTNJ1SXkkcTLQhbCbz4YH3UtzXYdB7fCb6SddctR8YLwgspJKhqe1cg
cxNRsCkMLnZ%2B9G5P3Q%2Fg1hs45twAhAQfoFFL%2B%2F7qVdJH7ON5NJOwv1r%2BiN3D8Qg%3D%3D&yargs=www.petdiscounters.com" target="_blank">My Webpage</a>

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

My Webpage

Here's a few!

Thanks,but none of them sell the hermit crabs,just shells and supplies.I guess I'll have to find some local(150 radius).

Jerry

your willing to drive 150 milles to get a hermit crab? wow! most petstores sell them.

Well the local pet store(30 miles away)does not carry them.I would'nt drive 150 miles just for some hermit crabs,but if I find some while I was going some where,I would buy them.Thats what I was meaning to say.

Jerry

you can always have the petstore order them.

Do you think they would charge extra?I'm going somewhere this weekend,and if I run up on a pet store that has them I will get them there.If not,I'll ask the guy at the pet store if he will order them for me.

Jerry

Back