What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heres an update on my forked sundew

this thing just wont stop growing now! new heads are forming all the time now, heres the pic of the whole plant and a pic of 2 forks.
rightsidetank.JPG

forkedsundew.JPG

heres a better picture of the forked sundew
fullforkedsundew.JPG

Cool lookin setup!
Cole

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ccrider1016 @ Oct. 27 2002,05:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this thing just wont stop growing now! new heads are forming all the time now, heres the pic of the whole plant and a pic of 2 forks.
rightsidetank.JPG

forkedsundew.JPG
[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
all I see is a "x"

WOW nice pictures of Xs lol ...............

I cant see them but thats great that your sundews are doing so well .Do you grow them in a fish tank or in a green house?

_-West-_

Kool pictures . I found a way to see them by right clicking on the x box and getting the addy.

Your set up looks great .......

Can I ask you one thing . I plan on doing something like that one day with my big tank how many watts do you use? What dose it take to light something that size up ??

Thanks

_-West-_

Back