What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here I am

What about your plants? Once the marines own you what are you going to do with them? Anyway, best of luck in the marines. Here's a preemptive 'thanks for your service'. What's your ultimate goal? Using it to help with college or just taking it a day at a time?

One of my friends just started pilot training on the Apache for the army. Lucky sob. He didn't plan on that route, he was just at the right place at the right time!

What about your plants? Once the marines own you what are you going to do with them? Anyway, best of luck in the marines. Here's a preemptive 'thanks for your service'. What's your ultimate goal? Using it to help with college or just taking it a day at a time?

One of my friends just started pilot training on the Apache for the army. Lucky sob. He didn't plan on that route, he was just at the right place at the right time!

Hi There. Thanks. Before I leave for boot camp, I am going to have a very nice greenhouse set up for all of my Plants. Both H/L and L/L. I'm going to have auto misters/ Watering systems for the Plants. Also, since I still live at home, My dad will probably be watching them till I get home and also till I have a family of my own and my Girl friend/wife can watch them for me.

Thought I'd add this pic of me here saying Hello. I'm the guy on the Left in the Blue

l_8d234d5bda7c49d59a0af2b5d2c3c061.jpg

You look a lot different then in the first pic.

kinda find it funny that you're wearing the same tank in both pics. lol.

jeeezz N101, why are you so skinny?? you know, you really need to start working on your fitness. :p :-))

Pond Boy? From Missouri and the cat named Mabel?

Back