What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help

I am really not being lazy(except with copy/paste of this request), but I am having difficulty finding proper information.  I am trying to find some of my plants that can go into my growchambers with my neps.

For those willing to aid me please look at my growlist.
Growlist

I will be putting this request on the ping and drosera lists as well.

Thank you for any aid you can give.Growlist

I grow about all of my utrics that aren't aquatic with my neps. (which is only 2
tounge.gif
) I would say any utrics that are terrestrial, or the tropical ones you can grow with your neps.

I have a highland and lowland chamber. Does it matter which?

hmmm... try terrestrials like sandersonii in highland and tropical in lowland. but I don't know that much about utrics, that is just a guess based on natural conditions and habitats for the species.

Well, this must be a newer concept. I was going to try the terra to the high and tropical to the low. I have tried dichotoma to the high already and it does not like it. I have plenty and am going to put some in the low and see what happens. Time for experimentation.

i have 3 Utrics in my lowland/intermidiate setup, actually all my CP's and a couple orchids are in there. my U. livida that i got in November or so from a member here is growing like crazy and has been flowering since mid January and doesnt look like it will stop any time soon. the sandersoni and tridentata i just got a week or so ago and are being shaded by my N. 'Miranda' for about another week and then i will move them to a brighter spot and hopefully they will take off like the livida. i would just experement with some of the easy growing ones like livida and sandersoni and see what they will do for you.

Rattler

Back