What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help?!

So I tried planting a few seeds from a carnivore plant kit that I got for awhile, and I'm not too sure what this plant could be, any ideas?
Thanks.
9085f4e8690251903b6116bea657b6f5.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

A weed, possibly germinated from something in the peat moss.

Some kind of clover? lol

I get stuff like that popping up in my outdoor pots all the time. Definitely not a CP though.

That's a weed. Mant of those CP kits use old seeds and the germination rate is very low so id have a low expectation but don't just toss it away see what happens you never kno!

That's what I've started to think. I won't throw it out, I'll wait awhile longer and see what happens

Looks like a leggy Wood Sorrel. Taste a leaf, sorrels are sour to the taste, but not in a bad way.

Looks like a leggy Wood Sorrel. Taste a leaf, sorrels are sour to the taste, but not in a bad way.
Interesting, I'll try a leaf later on tonight and let you know. Thanks

That is definately 100% a clover, or an oxalis.
Im not sure the species name exactly, but i get
Them in my pots constantly. They are a plague upon my
Collection that cannot be removed. If you do end up keeping it,
Make sure that if it goes to seed, get rid of the pods or take it outside.

The seeds go everywhere

That is definately 100% a clover, or an oxalis.
Im not sure the species name exactly, but i get
Them in my pots constantly. They are a plague upon my
Collection that cannot be removed. If you do end up keeping it,
Make sure that if it goes to seed, get rid of the pods or take it outside.

The seeds go everywhere
eah, I didn't think it was anything too special but I never know since I'm fairly new to this so I wanted to get some other opinions. I probably won't keep it since its nothing too special, I'll probably just put it outside in the ground so I'm not really killing it Lol. Thanks!

Back