What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help wormen!

Some inch-worm/caterpiller like thing(s) ate a huge number of my mexican pings during my vacation. I think all will survive but I now only have two plants of P. sharpii left (from the 20 or so I getminated). I found one and killed it (the wormen) and "drowned" th plants for an hour each. Do you think the wormen are still alive and what can I do to kill them?
Tre

Wormen?

Pick up some Ortho Systemic Insect Killer. It comes in a small green container as concentrate.

I found the bugger. It was 2 inches long. Brown caterpiller with black markings. I wonder how it got inside? Well it is no longer inside or alive so I guess it does not matter.
Wormen-as quoted from "The whole 9 yards"

So what does "wormen" mean?

well it's like vermin (sp?) but for worm-like creatures. hmm I think maybe it is spelled "wormin", or maybe it is "wormen". I don't know how to spell, obviously.

I think it's still spelled vermin it's just that the hungarians pronounce it with a W.

Reptiles magazine apparently spells it "wermen".

I thought it was mock-german.

Singular: worm
Plural: wormen

Back