What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a name

Well I've been going back and forth (word association style)
with my buds trying to come up with a new name for our band.
We play hard rawk, and have recently undergone a lineup change. The new drummer we have is the son of the legendary drummer for the Edgar Winter group. I was never crazy about the previous name, but it was in place before I came into the fold. So I'm calling on all you creative people out there to help name us. some we've come up with so far are
1)unatural Selection 10) Racing Fate
2)Dionaea 11) Falling on Dixie
3)Sarricenia
4)Hollowpoint and from my East plant comrad
5)Gracescar Funnilingus
6)Dead to the world
7)Class 8 Crossive
8)Atomz fall
9)Adam's fall

iv alwys like the name deep blue something, but its taken

Atomic Radiator, Joyful dungeon, Cheese Chasers, Mecanical Ratz? Hope it helps
biggrin.gif

If it's not already in use, I would go with "Un-natural Selection" from your list. That is a great name for a rock band.

Joe

Government Cheese
WMD
Lint
Purge
Thong
Corpse
Negative Influence
Harm
Jesus Pepsi
Forn
Nailgun
Devolution

Caplsock

I like Goverment Cheese
laugh.gif

There's some really good ones here. I'll have the rest of the guys come over here to check them out so keep em' comming it is very much appreciated. Maybe while their here we could get them interested in a few plants. A few he,he we all know where that leads
smile_m_32.gif
Thanx Ya'll

Dead forest, The Unforgiving, Crumbling walls, Broken society, American Bums, Spilling Salt, Scaly animal, Crippled Killers, Poisenous Lake, Toxic Sewers, Violent Titans. Hope these Rawk
biggrin.gif

ToxicRocket, Dead to the World, Malcontent, Worst Intentions, Way Down,
Death's Door, Wild 1

Actually I've been looking through the dictionary and thesaurous(sp?) Just waiting for something to jump out at me. so far I see alot of good ones this may be tough.

Retsyn
Floss
Collateral Damage
Mental Midgets
ADD
Homeland Insecurity
Innuendo
Yard
Angry Monkey
Toxic Dream
The Underachievers
Special Ed
Short Bus
Pregnant Zombies

Capslock

Persian Zombies, Decayed Wonders, Troubled Minds, Spoiled Meat, Shining Pluto, Inpure Elements, Atomized, Coal, Toxic Dust. Heres some More
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Grim @ June 18 2004,9:15)]Atomic Radiator, Joyful dungeon, Cheese Chasers, Mecanical Ratz? Hope it helps
biggrin.gif
Hmm Joyful Dungeon has a nice... sound to it.
I think Ill make a plaque and put it above my front door
smile_l_32.gif

how about blood on the wall , jagged ,dorway to evil,unknown vermin,twilite terminators,lost soul or chesey wotsit
smile.gif

My brain never quits
smile_k_ani_32.gif
, heres some more, Old Arguments, Burning the World, superior races, Rattling Bones, Underworld Noises.

Back