What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP ME PLEASE!!

Konechiwa is all the japanese i know!
smile.gif
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Omg, Jim no habla ni tantito español?, hehehehe.
2 days is alot, what abouth take them out tomorrow at mid day?, i tink anyting will die, a insect can suvurve so much in water... or can it?, tell me i follow you instructions, each one have a 20 wats yellow bulb
smile_m_32.gif
, the leaves of the urtic lokk a litle soft, maybe is just my imagination, but i really dont know.
smile_h_32.gif
remember this, ants can survive in and under water for several weeks! good luck
alex

i read all but i was RONFL!, i mean roling on floor lauthing?, i mean hahahahaha XD, maybe i forgot someting, but this is what i got, ok wich insecticide?...que insectisida?. so should i tomorrow take them out of water?....deveria mañana sacarlas del agua?, any natural insectiside?... algun insectisida natural?, what abouth shake them alitle in water?...que pasaria si las sacudo un poco en el agua?,
smile_n_32.gif
maybe i dont writhe all correctly, but i hope witre better w time, Thanks to all!!!!
smile_m_32.gif

Hey im going to take out plants and shake them a litle in the water i trashing all the materials used to evitate contamination, I hope i got good luck, lets go it
smile_m_32.gif

nihongo?? yo copcar hontoni shabereruno? dekirukana henna hakujinn yatsu...

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ImWindPlant @ Mar. 11 2006,12:08)]Omg, Jim no habla ni tantito español?, hehehehe.
Sorry, about all I know is Senor Duck and Senor Mouse, andele and ariba. Okay, por favor.

We have lived in and around Puerto Rican neighborhoods, so we got to know some of the food and seasonings: sason, adobo, pestolillos. French is the only thing I know - and I forgot most of what I learned.
smile_h_32.gif

Hello!!!, Do ya all miss me?, guess who i am?, mi computer broke but it got fixed, and i forgot my pass LOL
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Cha @ Mar. 26 2006,9:05)]Hello!!!, Do ya all miss me?, guess who i am?, mi computer broke but it got fixed, and i forgot my pass LOL
smile_n_32.gif
LOL, I didn't think there could be two of you guys that talked like that, unless your ImWindPlant's evil twin??
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Im ImWindPlant LOL
smile_n_32.gif
GLAD TO HEAR U REMEMBERME!

Back