What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help drosera "floating" admiribilis care

I've been haveing some trouble producing few with my drosera "floating" and I can't figure out why and it's produceing new leaves all the time just hardly any dew any ideas my friends?

Help drosera "floating" care

Anyone have any tips on this sundew I've had it for a month or soo it's produceing a lot of leaves and have acouple divisions commin up but I can't seem to get any dew to form on the mother plant any ideas or tips thanks guys :D

Hey, usually when drosera fail to produce dew for me it's related to light. Try increasing light levels for your plants.

Thank you grey!! I've been trying different areas of my light set up
Do you leave it wet or on the drier side? I've read either way works

I grow all my drosera on a flood/dry cycle. I water them until the water level is just below the surface and then leave them alone until the tray runs dry. Honestly what ever makes the most sense for your particular watering habits will work for a great chunk of drosera species.

Back