What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

• Thread starter rco911
  • Start date
Hi all -- im new to the forums, but some others I know suggested I stop by and visit. WES?! LOIS?! Are you guys out there?!?!? Im HEEE-EEERRREEE!!! :banana2:

I love CP, have been growin' em for about 4 years now, still a newbie, but i have fun with em!!! Hello to all you CP lovers out there!

Wow. Cool avatar. Is that one of your plants? Welcome aboard!

xvart.

Thanks Xvart! yes, my D. Indica vs. a mosquito. Mosquito lost -- rather quickly i might add :-D im just browsing thru the terra-forums, really COOOL place!!! i dont know why i didn't join sooner!!!

I'm here!!! RCO
Welcome to the forums.
it was Gr8 seeing you at the BACPS meeting.
also sorry that I missed seeing you last time that you came into Cal Carn.
Lois

AH LOIS!!! HI!!! i just PM'd you!! its great to be on here. How are you? im doing well.... dont worry, you'll see more of me at Cal Carn or... maybe even your place!! heh! gotta plan a trip out to see you!:-O

Welcome to TF!

welcome aboard! Prepare for onslaughts of people asking for advice, and getting a billion different ways to handle one thing!

Welcome! Nice to see so much enthusiasm!

thanks guys!!! wohooo!!!!!!!:banana2: i am CP obsessed. i go thru withdrawls if i dont get my daily cp dose!!!! its so great to be here!!!

Back