What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

pon14

BANNED
Hey, I am new here and just saying hi, look at my interests and sigs for my info!

This place is cool, I am glad I found it cuz I love carnivorous Plants

You're gunna need to take the info about your "nursery" out of your sig.
How do you own a nursery and/or experiment on plants if you only have 1? Judging by your posts on pitcherplants, I'm highly doubting these claims, since you don't even know the growth habit of Nepenthes
Donations are nice, but don't start asking for them.
Please use spell check.

Oh and welcome to TF.

Welcome. Search before you ask questions.

I have one plant to experiment on, the rest are for profet or enjoyment

and for now I mostly do sundews, just getting into pitchers

but sundews are both male and female :scratch:

welcome though!
Alex

Um... I'm totally lost. Welcome, though.

xvart.

Well if you only have 1 plant to do experiments on, its not really an experiment. Especially if you are changing multiple variables at once. What exactly are you using to promote this gender switching, at what stage of growth, and what concentration? What genders are you trying to switch: male to female, female to male, or both?

Lets say this, I am going to experiment on them when I get more pitchers, happy?

Welcome to the forum!

Jerry

Thank you, Only thing is the forums kinda upside-down

Upside down?

Yea usualy it the posts go Beggining post-latest reply not latest reply-first post

Yea usualy it the posts go Beggining post-latest reply not latest reply-first post

I see the earliest posts first and the replies afterwards. Maybe this is an option in your profile?

xvart.

edit: Yes, go to "User CP" on the right side of the green bar at the top. Then click "edit options" and then scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and change the "Thread Display Mode" to "Linear - Oldest First." Then it will be right side up!

All my forums (that I go to) go this way. I think the other would mess me up. But whatever you're used to :)

Welcome to TF!

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the forums. :)

Back