What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, i'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofzilla

I'm Stratified
Hello, i'm 'Goofzilla' I'm from Illinois, and used to have a pair of Venus Fly Traps, about 3 years ago. I bought these at a garden shop, which supplied me with a very limited care sheet. Which if I can remember correctly said:

- Part Sun
- Water every few days
- Feed small piece of meat or fly if desired
(Or something like this)

Thanks to: Drosera36, I am here, and planning to get another trap, or possibly some other interesting plants.

Thanks, and I look forward to being here.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goofzilla @ April 20 2006,3:16)]Hello, i'm 'Goofzilla' I'm from Illinois, and used to have a pair of Venus Fly Traps, about 3 years ago. I bought these at a garden shop, which supplied me with a very limited care sheet. Which if I can remember correctly said:

- Part Sun
- Water every few days
- Feed small piece of meat or fly if desired
(Or something like this)

Thanks to: Drosera36, I am here, and planning to get another trap, or possibly some other interesting plants.

Thanks, and I look forward to being here.
Congrats and welcome! You need an update on your care-sheet though which can be found here. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you around!

~ Brett

Welcome, Goofzilla! I'm sure you'll be growing happy vfts in no time! :-D

-Ben

Welcome! That growsheet should have you well on your way!

Thanks for the care sheet- the reason my plants died within the first week is because I used tap water, I'll guess.

Thanks for the welcomes so fast.
smile.gif

I'll be definently have fun reading all the posts here!

Moved to the proper forum. Goofzilla! How could you!! LOL!!!!!
WELCOME!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back