What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm fairly new to cp's but have always had the odd fly trap or Nepenthes kicking around. After accidentally discovering that the more southerly races of sarracenia and VFT's could easily withstand a brutal New England winter I got hooked. I put several bog gardens in a little over a year ago and the collection has grown to include: S.x "Judith Hindle", S.p.purpurea, S.p.venosa, S.x "Dana's Delight", S.flava maxima, S.flava cuprea, S.rubra rubra, S.rubra joneseii, S.leucophylla "Tarnok", S.leucophylla, S.leucophylla "Shnell's Ghost", S.psitacina, S.x catesbei S.x "Red Bug", D. intermedia, D.rotundifolia, D.f.filiformis, D.f.tracyii, D.capillaris, D.spatulata, D.gigantea, D."Lake Badgerup", D.p.palacea, D.sessifolia, D.burmannii, C.follicularis, C.follicularis "Hummer's Giant", N.rafflesiana, N.bicalcarata "Brunei Red Flush", N.lowii "Trusmadi", N.ampularia "red speckled", N.fusca, N.truncata "Queen of Hearts x King of Spades", P.primuliflora, P.laueana, U.subulata, U.macrohiza (I think) and, a dozen or so VFT cultivars. It's been fun so far...

Johnny

Welcome to TF!

Very nice. I'm starting to experiment with outdoor bogs as well. I'm in zone 5.

Back