What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Malaysia.

Hi everyone,

I am Dominic from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am very new into carnivorous plants. I am never has any luck to keep them alive. Found this forum with lot of information which I needed and helping me a lot.:boogie:

Cheers,
dom

welcome! i don't really know where you live exactly but i would bet my bottom dollar you could grow Nepenthes! have fun here! there is a whole lot of information and advice people can give you!

Alex

Welcome, Dom. I am new myself but the whole group is so wonderful and makes you feel right at home! You are right... this is a great wealth of information and I am sure you will have a whole collection of CP's in no time :)

Welcome aboard! I'll agree with Alex about growing nepenthes. You might even have some in your backyard! Feel free to jump right in.

Maybe you'll be able to provide the rest of us with some great photos of Nepenthes in the wild!

xvart.

Welcome! You'll have to go out and the forest and take some pics for us!

You're so lucky to live there. It's FREEZING here in GA!

Welcome!

It's 10 degrees here....:-( No school at least!

-Ben

Welcome to TF! There is another forum member, called Pauline, who is also from Kuala Lumpur.

Welcome! You'll have to go out and the forest and take some pics for us!

You're so lucky to live there. It's FREEZING here in GA!

Welcome!

It's 10 degrees here....:-( No school at least!

-Ben

Come on now. I know you guys are not complaining about the coldness? It's -11 here and then -35 with the windchill. But I'm loving it.

who took those pics?
those are great!!!
I couldn't even imagine seeing them in the wild like that.

The pictures are copy rights to the site owner named Michael Lo. He is just an accountant located in Kota Kinabaru, Malaysia. But photography and get himself lost in jungle with flora and fauna are his hobbies.

Thank you all:banana2: ... Yes. I know Pauline. She is the secretary of Malaysia Betta Club. Kind of expert in lot of stuff.

Please check on http://www.ibanorum.netfirms.com/seriaman-bical.htm and http://www.ibanorum.netfirms.com/ulukali-nepenthes.htm
I do joining him to wild and enjoy the mother nature sometime. Didn't really bring back what we saw. Perhaps, due to my living place with very strong sun light and dry. Most of the sundew and pitcher plants can't grow at my living place.

Tell her that Jimscott says hello!

Back