What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Los Angeles, California!

Hello!

I live in Los Angeles, CA, which means I always have great beach weather. I'm lucky enough to be in the tiny part of LA that's in the 11a zone, which means that I can grow pretty much whatever I want outdoors and still manage to give my plants dormancy. My favorite plants in my collection are my (baby) cobras, Nepenthes, and Sarracenia. I guess I have a thing for pitchers. Outside of the carnivorous world, I also enjoy growing succulents, cacti, and spider plants (I think I just like having one invincible plant in the mix). Anyway, it's nice to meet all of you and I look forward to playing around in these forums! :-D

Hi :wave:

They've got a great cp society up there so you get meetings to go to and everything!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome to the party that never ends! I dream of living in a climate zone like you. I have never been a fan of Darlingtonia myself but can see how others appreciate them.

xvart.

Welcome! I lived in LA for a while and had a small collectino outside. Now that I have a more sizable collection, I wish I still lived there for those reasons. Enjoy your growing conditions!

Back