What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello everyone!

hello!
first off if like to say that this is literally the first forum I've ever been in so try to give me a break ;) anyway; intro:
I am a hopeless indoor gardener with not nearly enough (nor large enough) windows in my house. I guess I started out with succulents. they helped show me that I do indeed have green thumbs! I then graduated to Tillandsia, (which I now have an extensive collection of). I recently discovered the wonderful and fascinating world of carnivorous plants! (much to the chagrin of my wife...) anyway I got a nepenthes for Christmas last year, which has exploded with pitchers now that the humidity is up! I also acquired a drosera spatulata from a local greenhouse. needless to say, I'm hooked!
I look forward to learning from you guys! (and also I just enjoy plant talk, lol)

Back