What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everybody !

• Thread starter Anne-Lise
  • Start date
Hello everyone !

My name is Anne-Lise. I am french and I live in Fairbanks, AK where I work in the same building than another user of this forum, Naoki.

I used to have a pretty good looking collection of carnivorous plants that I grew on my balcony, downtown Marseille in France.
However, I had to give it away when I moved overseas and since then, the conditions have not been there for me to resume it.
I joined the forum as I hope that in a near future I'll be able to do it finally.

Another reason for joining the forum is that lately, I started to work with a carnivorous plant. I am a researcher in microbiology at the University of Alaska.
I hope to share with you what I have been doing with my Utricularia (see the post coming in the ID section). I would love to exchange ideas with you to pursue my work and to discuss about the Conservation aspect of carnivorous plants.

Thank you for having me here !

Cheers everybody !

AL

:welcome:

Bonjour

bienvenu à toi ici et un bonjour a NAOKI si tu la vois .

si tu as des questions sur l'ensemble des carnivores voire sur les especes autres que je cultive n'hesite pas

jeff

Welcome to Terraforums! Nice to see someone with an interest in Utricularia!

Welcome. I look foreward to hearing about your work with conservation and utricularia.

Welcome to TF! I was going to write something in French,.... but Jeff has an unfair advantage in that department!

What Utrics do you have? Technically, we can trade with one another. I think it's funny; I'm a 20 minute drive from the Canadian border, but do a trade. Conversely, I have done trades with hobbyists from Hawaii & Alaska.

Back