What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello bugweed

• Thread starter walter_t
  • Start date
Hello Bugweed,
I sent you a message!
Thanks,
Walter

WOOHOO!

Bugweed got a message. Time to party!!

laugh.gif

yea i love it when bugweed gets messages!
laugh.gif

I wish it was party time...but bugweed seems to be ignoring me.
Why no party time bugweed??
walt

Since he isn't showed as being logged in, I suspect he's outside getting his CP fix for the afternoon
smile_n_32.gif

Did I hear party at Bugweed's?! Yeeehaw! Let's go! Bugweed has all the fun. He gets messages.

biggrin.gif

Better get a bus cause there's gonna be alot of people road trippin' out west. Look out Bugweed a whole new band of merry pranksters are gonna be comin' to Cali !
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Can't wait for my ticket. Thanks Bugweed!! This is gonna be awsome.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PlantAKiss @ May 26 2006,1:40)]Did I hear party at Bugweed's?! Yeeehaw! Let's go! Bugweed has all the fun. He gets messages.

biggrin.gif
Yep! It's a Suprise Party and we're the suprise!! He'll love it!
smile_n_32.gif

Who all is getting invatations!?!
laugh.gif
I love suprises that arent being suprised on me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Who all is getting invatations!?!
laugh.gif
I love suprises that arent being suprised on me!

It's VERY exclusive: no cooties allowed! They frighten the children- rrr, the Sarracenia.

On topic: You gotta chill out and give people some time to answer. Most folks here either work, are looking for work, or go to school, and when things get busy it can take a while to respond to PMs.

But what about the party?

Walt, Thanks for the message. Now, wait like the rest of the folks waiting for plants. I need four more arms, three clones of myself, and a 36 hour day. Ben has been waiting for p. primuliflora VERY patiently, and will get his soon, if I can make a few minutes this weekend. At present, so everyone knows, I am being jacked around by my insurance company, who has taken several houses already in my neighborhood. I am jumping through the fix this,and this, and this hoops until they can't find anything to gripe about. So, other things are on my mind, but I AM mindful that you guys are patiently waiting, and I thank you for giving me that room for myself. When this is over and done, I hope to clear my boards of anyone who has plants coming to them. Baracuda has been waiting the longest, then Ben. So stand in line, take a number, and destroy my insurance company---PLEASE!!!!!! Then maybe things can get back to normal here.

And Walter, why no message??? Don't you care anymore?? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats an akward double post...

but what about the party?

*NAG NAG NAG*

FINE!!!! But you sir are bringin' the food! And no booze!! I want what house I have to last another couple years!!! So, Bugweeds place on the 29th of May. Everyone who makes it gets a plant. (Pick any weed from my yard that you wish. Lotsa dandelion.)

Nep_Ak, anything but Kentucky Fried Chicken will do! Now get crackin'! Party at de Weeds!!!

I guess I'll have to sneak in the good 'ol moonshine.
smile_n_32.gif

darn we have plenty of KFC here! haha. and please bugweed...dandilions
confused.gif
arnt u being a little to giving? i suggest mabe a piece of bark or a rock. its not a plant but oh well.
alex

You must first tell us which insurance company. Then we help destroy it!! :evil:
smile_s_32.gif

Andrew

Andrew, I have heard my insurance company houses WMD's!!!! I think we should go in there, route out the head man, put him on trial, and turn the business over to "honest" employees to revamp their corrupt system. (Hmm. Why does this all sound so familiar??) Then, we PARTY DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!(Moonshine at Bugweed's!!!!)

No problem Bugweed.
Yeah, tell us the name of the insurance company.
We can fix that problem!!
smile_m_32.gif

walter

Back