What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello All!

theweedking24

theweedking
Hi, my name is Kyle. I am currently going to college to become a carpenter. I have taken an interest in flytraps along time ago but just recently started studying them to see which one that I want. I have my eye on a purple pitcher Sarracenia but am not want to keep it inside alot in a pot preferably (while the sun was up it would be outside.)

Right now I know next to nothing about fertalizer, soil, moss, insect repellent and alot of other stuff.

Anyways Greetings all!

Welcome and love the forum name!! You won't have to know much about fertilizers as cps in general do not need them! You will find everything that you need here.

Hi Kyle

Well you came to the right place to learn. Hang out here a bit and you'll know everything there is to know about growing healthy CPs. :)

Go float around the flytrap forums and you'll find lots of interesting topics.

Have fun...ask questions...join in!

Suzanne/PAK

Welcome to TF!

welcome weed king! I am new to cps myself, and know about as much on cps as I do brain surgery. But I have some flytraps,nepenthes (I can't even spell it let alone say it), and some other.........plants...bug eating things. :welcome:

Welcome! Take off your coat and stay awhile!

(I can't even spell it let alone say it)

LOL. I'm terrible about saying names out loud! Since I have so few people to actually speak about specific plants with when I do talk about them I sound like a moron.:-))

xvart.

Back