What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello....... again

Kate

Far too old to grow up now.
Hello again everyone. It's been a long time.

Alot has happened since I was last here, including moving back home, well almost, I'm a province farther east than home. Things have settled down a bit and I am continually being told "Kate, you need a hobby or something, ANYTHING!"

They are right... and I miss my plants.. unfortunately all my plants had to stay in Florida with my ex-husband. There is however no time like the present to start again is there? So of course my first stop is right here to say hi!!! .... Okay.. no actually this is my second stop my first stop was over in foreign CP resources to moan a little about the difficulty of getting CP's in Canada.. but now I am here so...

Hi!!! How's everyone doing? What's been going on while I was gone? And of course, I know a few of you have new plants that you just can't wait to tell one more person about... Tell away I haven't heard about it yet!! lol.

sent a pm, i may be able to help your lack of plants problem

Hey!Welcome back!Where in Canada are you?I'm in BC.I hope you get up and running again with your CP's
smile.gif
*Niki*(Trapper7)

sent a PM... maybe i can help too.

OMG!!!!! KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know you......but welcome back.
smile_m_32.gif

Well hi there Kate!! Glad to see you back. Its been a long time.
smile.gif

I'm sorry to hear you lost all your plants but I'm sure you can rebuild. And that will keep you busy restarting an old hobby.

Welcome back!
biggrin.gif

Wow, thanks everyone for the "welcome backs" and the offers to help me start again. This community never fails to amaze me with it's generosity.  I am very glad I came back.

Welcome back Meahem. Nice to see you again.

Kate! WOW! Look what the cat dun drug in!

Pm Sent!

I literally had to physically prevent myself from screaming out loud when I saw this topic.

Remember the time in the chatroom when you threw... who was it again?... a roll of duct tape to rapel down the scrollbar and then you taped me to the scrollbar when I tried to shake him down?

rofl, yes I do.. that would have been Spec I think.

You should really come in the chatroom sometime... see AE's chat thread.

Back