What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello again

Kate

Far too old to grow up now.
Hello all,

This is just a quick post to say that no, I haven't dropped of the face of the earth, just been busy with other stuff.

One of the "other stuff"s was an experiment with a new additive for Nepenthes soil, with surprising results... more on that later when I have had a chance to properly organise my notes.

Anyway, it's good to be back, and with any luck I will be here to stay.

Welcome back Maehem! Waiting with bells on for that nep soil update!
smile.gif

Hey!

Good to see you again. Hope your back in full force soon. Nice little tease there about the nepenthes.
smile.gif

Thank you everyone.

I expect to have the breif version of my notes up by tomorrow. Nothing conclusive yet, need to do some more testing, but it has raised a few intersting questions.

KATE!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, yes, FTG, I am back. How the heck have you been?!?!?!

WONDERFUL!!! Eeeee... I got Kenny Chesney CD and Tim McGraw CD... ***desperately hopes Mae even knows who they are***

***jumps up in excitement and hits sore toe on ceiling***

OWIES!!! (see "Owies...")

lol, yes I know who they are although I haven't really been into listening to music recently... like the last 3 years... not sure why... so I probably don't know anything on either of those CD's.

Back