What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello... Again

• Thread starter tatorger
  • Start date
Hello, I'm Travis from Central NY. I'm introducing myself again. I've been a member of the forum for years now and was super active probably 8 years ago. I've been moving for work every couple months for the past 8 years or so and had to give up this incredible hobby. I'm hoping to get back into it and restart my collection. Hope to get to know all the new active members!

Welcome back! While it can be a bit frustrating rebuilding a collection it is also a lot of fun. 'Hope you enjoy it.

Welcome back! While it can be a bit frustrating rebuilding a collection it is also a lot of fun. 'Hope you enjoy it.
Yeah, it seems the forum is much less active than it used to be. In my first collection I had primarily lowland neps which seem to be more expensive And harder to find than 10 years ago. We'll see how it goes

I remember you! Welcome back. :)

Yeah, it seems the forum is much less active than it used to be. In my first collection I had primarily lowland neps which seem to be more expensive And harder to find than 10 years ago. We'll see how it goes
the forum is a pale shade of what it was last time i logged in, just a year or two ago. welcome back and let me know if I've got something you really need

Back