What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora minor Auyan Tepui, Venezala winner Est $45

Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction is for a Heliamphora minor location Auyan Tepui, Venezala imported last fall.

I can't see any roots in the clear pot but it put up a new baby pitcher a month or so ago and is currently working on another. There are only 2 post import pitchers on this plant so the imported ones are not in the best of shape and will slowly die off over time. I'm gaining plant mass but your milage may vary.

It will be shipped in the pot and shipping is on me. Continential US only.

Please PM me with any questions.

Bidding starts at $1.

4563604313_49366a3c35_b.jpg

2 to the 5

($25)

Bwwwwaaaah! I knew there was a reason to trawl back a few pages!!

$45

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Payment has been sent in and confirmation received from Dave.

I have requested that the item be held for a short while so I can get my living situation sorted out. So the shipping delay is by my own request, RSS was able and ready to ship immediately. Should be able to receive soon.

Thanks again!

Since you asked for the delay in shipping, I'll go ahead and close this auction. If there is a need to reopen it, contact me and I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back