What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heli Giveaway! Free Shipping

H. heterodoxa x minor with what my eyeball believes to be 4" pitchers.

To the first person to respond who donated to the NASC auction (donated item must have sold for over $0.01 dollars).

You must also be willing to accept shipment before Wednesday of next week as this one is bagged and ready to go.

Good luck.

Alas, I could not afford to donate, this year.

This is a very generous giveaway. Congrats to the future winner!

ETA: I don't suppose joining NASC last month qualifies, does it? Worth a shot!

I will accept that since you donated to NASC in some way. NASC need volunteers as much as it needs donations.

Congrats!

gratz. Great offer Dash!

:spazz: :laaa: Wowie, coolness!

Yeah, I joined NASC, hoping to get in on the plant-sitter thing, but then I found out that I had to move, and that I didn't quiiiite fit the requirements, but I'll keep my recurring membership. NASC does GOOD things. Very good things.

You are a very generous person Damon!

Just paying it forward. There have been a multitude of generous people to me over the years here on TF. Hope you guys enjoy your heli's. I have one heli left to divide, I'm sure i'll have some extras when I do so if you missed this round be on the look out in the coming weeks.

I got my Heli today. Holy wow! It's huge, and gorgeous!

Lousy camera phone pics:

E34EA4D2-BB81-41C3-BD5F-322F53DA16F6-429-000000B9113A4A05_zpsdc0b05a5.jpg

C080D112-8A4E-4F0E-84B4-0310150B061F-429-000000B93E08F03B_zps1cc12bea.jpg

Back