What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heartbreak in bali

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
I have been worried about Troy and his family ever since I heard about the horrible explosion in Bali. Yet another senseless, cruel act of cowardly terrorists. Has anybody heard from him since then?

My sympathies go out to all the people in countries who lost people in the explosion and fire. I know many forum members live in countries who lost people in that attack. No one knows better than us folks in the U.S. how you feel when sick people hurt the innocent.

I will PM Troy and see if he is ok.

Suzanne

Plantakiss,  he posted a reply in the "Fatboy" thread this morning about 9:20.  He's OK.  Well as OK as anyone could be in this sad situation.

Peace be with us  
confused.gif

sad.gif

God I am so glad to hear they are ok, I saw the news and was worried sick all day. I have been off the site for a long time but still think about all my friends here.
biggrin.gif
. I think I am back for the good times again. I have been having alot of stuff going on, but I am going to start a new thread saying hi, I'm just so glad to hear Troy and his family is ok.

Hiya Flint
smile.gif

Welcome back...we've missed you. Hope you stick around.
biggrin.gif

Suzanne

Back