What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have: d. graminifolia

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
I deflasked a batch of D. graminifolia about 4 weeks ago and they seem to be hardening off alright so I figured I'd see if anyone was interested in some.

I have 6 plants available which are 2-4" across and I'll do 2 per trade.

I am always interested in Mexi-Pings, Genlisea and terrestrial Utrics not on my growlist (which is posted in the growlist area.) I am also interested in adding new Sarrs to my collection after the fungus that wiped out half of what I had. I am not looking for anything specific though so feel free to make an offer.

Help us know how to grow them? Oh an take a look at my growlist to see if you like anything.

I grow mine as high elevation plants but I know of another grower that has them outside here in Atlanta. I pot them in a mix of peat/sand/sphag and top dress with a little LFS/live sphag. Water is by tray but I let the level drop between waterings. All in all fairly easy.

Hi Travis,

Would you be interested in seed of P. lusitanica? I dont see it on your growlist. I have 2 flowers worth of seed I harvested yesterday and more flowers on the way.

Cheers
Steve

Back