What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has this ever happend to you?

A few days ago I was digging around in my bog and I noticed an odd looking sundew. From the looks of it it appears to be a paradoxia(sp?). Now I've never had one of these nor have I ever ordered one. Also that bog has no new plants at all and as far as I know none of my neighbors grow CP's. There are three of them in there and I'm gonna let them get bigger before bringing them inside.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

some people have had D. binata, rotundifolia, and intermedia growing in thir LFS. the bogs that the LFS was from had the plants seeds in it and once the seed germinated they had sundews... wait for it to grow more...i think all sundews look exactly the same when they are young. BTW. its Paradoxa.
smile.gif

Alex

If any of the plants in your bog came from trades, then it's possible they are hitch hikers from somebody elses collection.

Random dews sprouted up in my S. purpurea pot, I'm guessing them to be D. intermedia.

-Ben

Back