What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone ordered drugs from Canada?

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I got my script for flovent filled the first time today. A hundred buckaroos. I couldn't believe an inhaler was 100 bucks.

Sure enough, I can get it from canadadrugs.com for 55 dollars. In fact, I added up all of my scripts and in America I'm paying (well, parents) about $450 every three months. If I ordered through canadadrugs.com, I'd save $160 every three months. I haven't even looked at any other online pharmacies yet.

Of course, not all of my drugs would be cheaper, and I'd get those in the US. Would the insurance cover any of this so I could save even more money? These prices seem so cheap. They are the prices assuming I had no insurance and wanted to pay out of pocket, right?

Has anyone ever done this? Could the pharmacy fax the scripts directly to them? They also said they had 21 day mailing. Does this mean it'll take 21 days to get my meds? That seems like way too long, so I must be misunderstanding.

I have heard that drugs from Canada is a elaborate scheme.
Like they did a special on discovery or history channel about the drugs from "canada".
They were not the purity or correct strength and in the end it was very elaborate of a scheme.
The drugs originated from china...

I doubt your insurance would cover it because their drugs aren't regulated by the FDA. You do have to be very careful as there are a lot of unscrupulous businesses that will sell you turpentine in a vile and label it "aspirin."

xvart.

Shop around for a well-reviewed vendor. My roomie went through a bunch of trouble with flaky billing/shipping song and dance from several businesses before finding a legit one. No poisonings, fortunately, but apparently there are a lot of businesses out there that prey on peoples' ignorance and the sudden spike in the market. Make sure it's actually in Canada or some other country where there are medical liability and consumer right's laws. Read all the disclaimers.
~Joe

You guys want to hear something sad and funny?

It turns out that on my plan, we pay up front. Once my deductible has been met (2500), then they pay reimburse me a check for 70% of the bill. It was coincidence that I called them, because the checks should start coming in automatically. My deductible was just met like a month ago.

I thought at first that we weren't sending them the bills, turns out we don't have to so I edited. They even cover brand name Retin-A lmao. But no Propecia :(

Back