What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone mailordered from Exotic Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone sent a check and an order form in the mail to buy plants from this site. And how long did it take for you to recieve your plants. This is my first time ordering from here.

not too long alot depends where you live , how long it takes for your check to clear and
how busy jeff & phil are the best thing to do is e-mail phil or jeff and they will let you
know. they're pretty cool guys.
smile.gif

I am asking the same thing because I just ordered my Dente Venus Fly Trap and Drosera Adelae today(earlier this morning). I live in Lubbock, Texas. Atleast I am in the same state.

Your best bet guys is to e-mail Phil (Phlitrapguy) or Jeff (jaie). They are the owners and are more than happy to answer your questions. The rest of us are just guessing.

We usually run about 3-5 days behind ( so today is the 29, we are doing orders from the 24th ).

Recently, I have been even more beind, about 7-8 days.

If you pay by CC, then 8 days to get it out and another 3-5 for USPS to deliver it to you.

If you are sending in a check, when we receive the payment, we send out the plants.

So however long it takes to mail the payment in, we turn around and send out in a few days. 3-5 days via USPS.

If anyone has a question about what we do, send me an email: jaie@petflytrap.com

I am always around and get back to people within 24 hours or less
smile.gif

On that note,

This is more fitting in the PFT forum
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back