What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone been a "whisleblower"?

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
The terrorists have 9/11 and her company has 9/12!

Everyone in the whole company got warning letters today for not meeting the insane quota. "every week we will review your numbers and give you a warning letter until you're fired" is the exact words they told each person.

So she called tonight after work and got the Pension stuff started so they can't take that away too. Her official last day will be Nov. 1st but she has nearly 5 weeks vacation so I told her to put in for vacation for the last 3-4 weeks and make her B day the last day in he11!

Now I have a big party to plan...
smile_n_32.gif

Wow. That's insane. In fact...its so crazy, it makes you wonder if that company has ulterior motives. Like indirectly forcing so many people to quit/get fired/retire. So they can then hire cheaper labor??

Well I'm glad she's getting out of the hell-hole but I feel sorry for all the rest who will still be there.

Party on!

This is a happy resolution I'd not last a week there, your Mom has to be a very strong woman, and deserves to be away from that lot. That sort of stress kills. It makes me sick that this sort turn a profit when they should be flushed with the bowl disinfected after. Party hearty, and congratulate your mom for having the fortitude to spit in the eye of the demon.

Back