What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

harborfreight greenhouse

And who would they be?

Apparently you and I share widely different definitions of the words "need" and "aggressive". Agreeing at least upon those definitions, if not upon what levels of each we consider acceptable would seem a prerequisite to any sensible relationship. Also you would have to stop berating other forum members for the offense of berating other forum members. That's a job for the boys and girls in blue. Which raises the interesting question, do we have any female mods? Have to look into that now

Fair enough. Of course I could sit here droning on about how I am correct and blah blah blah but really would It actually help anybody? HAHA I surely am no cop lol! I respect your stance, and surely respect is all that is required for us to get along on these forums! :)

Now that that is aside, I wish the OP a great experience with these greenhouses! I will say that I am sorry I have contributed to the straying of focus from the main point of the post!

Yeah I want to see dozer get a good GH going, for sure.

Cindy is the only one that comes to mind, but some of the other moderators have asexual names, so I don't actually know if there are others as well.

Fair enough. Of course I could sit here droning on about how I am correct and blah blah blah but really would It actually help anybody? HAHA I surely am no cop lol! I respect your stance, and surely respect is all that is required for us to get along on these forums! :)

Now that that is aside, I wish the OP a great experience with these greenhouses! I will say that I am sorry I have contributed to the straying of focus from the main point of the post!

And I thank you for in some small way equating my growing abilities with Paul's. A mistake I would never make myself of course, but one can hardly be held accountable for not knowing what they couldn't possibly know!

Yeah I want to see dozer get a good GH going, for sure.

Cindy is the only one that comes to mind, but some of the other moderators have asexual names, so I don't actually know if there are others as well.

there are at least two others

edited for privacy

Last edited:
duty_calls.png

Back