What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone at TF!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Never made it on here last nite but wanted to say Happy New Year to all you wonderful forum members. I hope everyone had a fun, safe celebration last nite.

May 2008 be full of bug-eating plants, good friends and lots of love.

WOOOOOHOOO! Happy New Year!!

:jester:

Anyone do anything fun for New Year's Eve?

Yep, happy new year and such :p

I did nothing lol. You could look at that as a bad thing, or a good thing. I say GOOD :)

Happy New Year! I was too tired to stay up until midnight.

This year I want to be more bipartisan, try to cut back on my caffeine intake, and... continue to not smoke I guess.

I did nothing but if I was in hawaii I'd blow $50 on like a huge bag of fireworks since there cheap there but here I did nothing other thans hoot my spud gun off for a loud noise

Happy New Year everyone! :banana2: :boogie: :woot:

Jerry

Happy new year guys. :)

Happy new year to all of you Hindu-Buddhists out there.:-))

interesting? oh yes many things. legal? just one ;) at my party there only 4 people. me my gf her best friend and her bf. the girls made us guys walk to the gas station down the road to get energy drinks...so we walk for 10 mins only to find the place is closed. RAWR! and they knew it was closed the whole time.

women :poke:
Alex

What was that?? :glare: :rolleyes:

I played 6 hours of guitar hero, Super Mario strikers, and galaxy with my brother and an old friend.:-O:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O

Happy New Year. I didn't do anything. My wife had to work 12 hrs on the eve and 12 hours on the day so she was asleep quite early. As lame as it sounds, I got caught up on posting at a science fiction forum I hadn't visited in a while... lol.

xvart.

Happy New Year. I didn't do anything. My wife had to work 12 hrs on the eve and 12 hours on the day so she was asleep quite early. As lame as it sounds, I got caught up on posting at a science fiction forum I hadn't visited in a while... lol.

xvart.

Sounds like my wife - online tutoring from morning to late evening. I did a lot of reading and then discovered that the library was open, so naturally I hit the forum!

Sounds like my wife - online tutoring from morning to late evening. I did a lot of reading and then discovered that the library was open, so naturally I hit the forum!

Ahhhh! My library wasn't open! lol. I tried to go; but, alas, I was unsuccessful.

xvart.

I played 6 hours of guitar hero
sounds like me! i just got the 1 and 2 dual pack for christmas...and im already addicted!!

Happy 2008 everyone:woot: :hug: !

happy new year. Last year was great, and the first time a acheived every one of my resoultions!

Back