What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Independence Day!

unknownclown

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!!
Hey all
smile.gif

I just wanted to wish everybody a happy and safe Fourth!
Ya all have fun!!!! And remember schrapnel is BAD!!!

8265-002-11-1047.gif

got any plans???anybody???

Bar B Que at my Sisters house
biggrin.gif

Its not within city limits so its safe to play although im not sure if I'm allowed to play with fire works yet
confused.gif
Being an ex-con SUCKS! Shhhhh don't tell anyone but Im gonna anyway!!!

people are not aloud to set of fire works in all of Colorado there is only one fire work show in all of Colorado Springs the rest are laser shows

Hey now lazer shows sounds pretty cool!!!

But you know nothing beats sitting in a boat in the sound with 4 separate shows going off funny thing is Bill Gates beats them all over on lake washington every year!

wouldn't it be nice to go to six flags on the 4th, then be on one of the rides while the fireworks are going off...

or maybe at a baseball stadium after watching the game....

fireworks, music that goes with the fireworks, somebody to cuddle with....
wink.gif

Y'all have a great hot and humid fourth of July...I am taking off tomorrow should be back the 8th.
biggrin.gif

Oh me gorsh, cor blimey, quick people, RUN, HIDE, The aliens are comin' to take over the world AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaagh!
tounge.gif

Ahem......couldn't resist!!!
biggrin.gif

Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It was Canada day on Monday...

But happy Independance day to all you americans!!!
biggrin.gif

Happy July the Fourth to everyone! Hope you all have a fun, relaxing and safe holiday!

(Don't shoot fireworks in the dry areas&#33
wink.gif

Suzanne

BOOHOO!!!! We had no fireworks! MY PARENTS DIDN'T BUY ANY AND THERE IS NO DISLPLAYS AROUND HERE! Waaaaa! *sniff sniff* Oh well, hope you all had a good one!
smile.gif

Oh you poor guy!!! That realy sucks!!! Im sorry
sad.gif

Back