What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

• Thread starter joossa
  • Start date
Hungary? Neat. Do you have an accent?

I guess I just assumed you were born in canada and said Aboot a lot lol. No offense.

Wow, and I thought I was the only one. I was born in Germany, and in my family we also open presents on Christmas Eve. We get a fire going, candles all around, and lotsa sandwich fixings and cookies in the next room. Then in the morning you get to sleep in and play with all the new junk.

Well Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Halcyon Days, or just an extraordinary December to all!
smile.gif

Peter

yeah, we're not doing anything special, but Merry (Early) Christmas!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

jossa, one quick question.

why has the poor little sundew been singled out? whatever could it do to possibly be labled "naughty"

chirstmas... yea!!! at least i got an itty bitty christmas bonus. this last check was the smallest it has ever been since i started so i've been bummed. no holiday decorations, very little presents. wasn't gonna do a tree anyway (next year, i promise!) cut the grocery list down to essentials. at least i didn't have to take anything from my savings.

any of you guys remember the christmahanukwanzaka commercials from last year? i want to say it was Virgin Mobile.:laugh:

Ever try to repot a mass of healthy drosera?

Very very sticky.

As far as the Virgin modile commercial, man I loved that gay elf!

I thought the lump of coal would go best with the Sundew holding it. I thought it would be too hard to make any of the other CP's holding the coal. Plus, I liked making the stretchy sticky dew attached to the coal piece.

Droseras are the ones that come up in all my other pots. I'd give them coal but the frost just hit them.
slap.gif
woot.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Dec. 21 2006,7:45)]Hungary? Neat. Do you have an accent?

I guess I just assumed you were born in canada and said Aboot a lot lol. No offense.
Nope, no accent. We moved to Canada when I was just 5 so I lost the accent I guess. My parents on the other hand have a very strong European accent. I don't think I say aboot, but Jeff says I say fer a lot, instead of for, I don't know if that's a Canadian thing, and I DON'T say eh, ever! I noticed that Americans say huh a lot, I guess it's an American way of saying eh
rock.gif

"huh" and "umm" and "like" and "and", are all over used words just to give us time to think.

We need those words to fill up breaths in between Big Macs.

hurray for Americas fast food market

*shakes head no*

uhmmm

Merry Christmas and Happy What-ever-you-celebrate!

I am beat. Took Ollie to the groomers, shopped, picked him up, went to a movie, took Ollie to a mall (because they let dogs in the shops there), shopped some more, came home, packed clothes, packed the dog bag, did laundry, watered plants, wrapped a few presents. My feet hurt!

At any rate, I leave for home tomorrow...will come back on Tuesday. I hope everyone here has a holiday full of good food, relaxation, family and friends and lots of good will. See y'all on the other side of Christmas!
biggrin.gif

"just a dollop away, do the cool whip"

Have a very prosperous christmas everyone.
biggrin.gif

Back