What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy halloween!

• Thread starter Travis
  • Start date
I thought I would wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Even though I am not going trick-or-treating I will be dressed up as Rambo (decked out in Cameo) and going to a Cardio class on Halloween night. This is the one-day you can look like a goof and no one will laugh at you.
biggrin.gif

Happy Halloween,
Travis
smile.gif

smile.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA... oh sorry... I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.

BWAAAHHAAHAHAHAHHA!
biggrin.gif

hehehehe...I see
wink.gif
. Where o where is your beautiful drawing that you posted? hehehehehe...
biggrin.gif

I'm goin to my mom's, my sister is comin over with her baby, and us three (Me, my sister and Cali), are gonna go out trick or treating! yaaay... Shes gonna be tigger!
biggrin.gif
Heehee

I'm gonna dress up as Thor and play with my mallet...

wait.. that doesnt sound ri... umm.. never mind.

trick or treat smell my feet now give me all your plants.
i'm just going to stay home and eat all the candy that is in the dish.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

mad.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
confused.gif
wow.gif
smile.gif
wink.gif
sad.gif
tounge.gif

(wow look at all these weird faces running around)

Me and my honey... goin out.

Halloween_01_web.jpg

Great get-up Dyflam!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Ram, thor and his mallet nice......
tounge.gif

Dyflam,
Next time, keep your guard up!
wink.gif

I'm at work (mind you, big pension provider), dressed as a convict (orange coveralls), cuffs included!

Wait....

They might be usefull AFTER today....
wink.gif

Happy Halloween everyone!! Happy Samhain!  
smile.gif

I'll be spending the evening dressed as a medieval bar wench and messing with my plants while waiting to scare off any trick or treaters that bother to come trick or treating down our lil' dirt road 20 miles out of the nearest down..  
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

bon1.jpg

I'll just sit at home, doing nothing but homework, and thinking about my rather, crudy life. Yes, lifes a b#$h
mad.gif

Like the costume dyflam! Really creepy!

Rampuppy, LOL.

ok so i lied i walked around w/ my kid. boy did he make out w/ alot of candy

George - Be nice and share the candy with your son.  Don't hog it all for yourself.  
wink.gif
j/k  My wife tells me this every year hehehe.  *I don't hear her very well. Old age(45) & hearing is going
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
*  It's 7:30 here and I have had all of two trick or treaters so far.  It's just to blasted cold (27°f) for the kids.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN every one!

This is the last night of the Pagan Year Wheel, so from Tamlin Dawnstar of White Stone Circle, Happy New Year! It is raining cats and dogs here, and spirits manifesting this night better wear raincoats. It is the night when the barriers between the Spirit world and the earthly realm are thinnest, when the spirits of those who died during the year depart this plane. This evening in conversation I spoke the name of my dearest friend in life who passed away 2 years ago. The moment I spoke her name, a candle fell over. Well met by rain, my friend!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALL
smile.gif

WOW purplesundew your hot :> Nice picture

Dyflam you look like you came up from the dead lol Nice
picture 2

_-West-_

BOO
tounge.gif

Have a safety & Happy Halloween.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nathaniel @ Nov. 01 2002,01:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'll just sit at home, doing nothing but homework, and thinking about my rather, crudy life.  Yes, lifes a b#$h
mad.gif
.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Dont feel bad I did not have thing to do 2  
sad.gif
 I sat inside and watched tv and worked out ..... really sucks and boring as h#l*
sad.gif

_-West-_

Happy all hallows, Happy Samhain, Happy New Year & Happy Halloween to all and sundry. My absolute favorite holiday - I decked out as a demon and will be scrubbing makeup and glue off of myself for a week, but it is worth it. I decorated the house and yard, made great use of my ultrasonic humidifiers to fog the place up and gave out a ton of goodies. Life seldom gets any better than this.

a Medieval bar wench, we don't get good outfits like that around here - of course it was in the 20's and freezing but anyway Dyflam - she has you beat hands down, should have just posted your honey.

Cheers to everyone,

Back