What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Happy Halloween to everybody! Yeeehawww! The only day you can get away with being something other than yourself.
biggrin.gif

And welcome Samhain--the bounty of fall harvests and approaching winter's sleep. Summer has stretched her wings and flown... and now it is time to enjoy the Mother earth's bounty and prepare for a long winter's rest.

If you have any good costume pics...post them here. We'd love to see how you celebrated the spookiest day of the year.
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
HAPPY HALLOWEEN Everyone and you to PlantAKiss!!
smile_n_32.gif
I hope everyones night goes well tonight and that your children get tons goodies...
smile_m_32.gif

Glade to see im not the only kid here on Halloween night
smile.gif
Happy HALLOWEEN!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
blues.gif
smile_m_32.gif
confused.gif

Happy Halloween, Samhain, and Day of the Dead. I'm still trying to find sugar skulls and bread of the dead, LOL!

happy hallows eve

Hope everyone had a great Halloween and that casualties to candy hangovers were minimal! I just remembered that I had wanted to post this picture, a few saturdays back was the first time I'd seen anything like this.
smile_n_32.gif

HalloweenCacti.jpg

lol Cute but kinda sad someone cut up their plant like that. Have to admit I've never seen anything like it.
smile.gif

Well, it's at my community college's greenhouse- they've got pleeeeeanty of plants. Not to mention, with our climate, these buggers will probably just keep on growin' nice and peachy. I just thought it was mighty original.

Back