What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy earth day

• Thread starter Treaqum
  • Start date
I hope you planted a... er Sarr.
Tre

Happy Earth Day.....a day late
smile.gif

Who do we need an earth day? It's always been here, why do we need to celebrate?
smile_n_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif

And, no i did not plant a sarr. I rescued a Ghouse full of plants.
smile.gif

It was a raw, rainy, windy 20 degree below normal earth day here...with frost at night and some snow..so I didn't do poop! I brought my CP's in at night, and that's about it! April

[b said:
Quote[/b] (aprilh @ April 23 2005,6:06)]It was a raw, rainy, windy 20 degree below normal earth day here...with frost at night and some snow..so I didn't do poop!  I brought my CP's in at night, and that's about it!  April
Brrrr. April, I'm amazed at how much difference there is from my zone 6 to your zone 5. Not only did I not have to move my cp in today, but after several warm sunny days with highs in the 70s and 80s, we're getting the rain we need so much.

Ok, April, not trying to rub it in here. You just talked me out of moving further North--ever!!

Back