What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Happy Birthday, Steve! And that was NOT one of my patented typos! I seem to remember that being someone else's almost appropriate typo.

Happy birthday!

Happy Happy Birthday!~Niki~
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Bro!! Hope you have something planned out, os all's ya gots ta do is git to it!
(PS I pronounce it "bigweed" in my head for some goofy reason)

Happy birthday!

Woooooohooooooo...double nickels for Bugweed!! I can drive faster than your age!
smile_n_32.gif

I hope you have a great day today for its a special personal holiday. Eat cake, play with your babies and have an all 'round wonderful day.
biggrin.gif

Cheers and Happy Birthday!!

Happy B-day dude!

Have a Happy Birthday!

Have a great birthday, Bigweed.
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

Three cheers! Happy birthday, bug! Don't forget to share the cake with your plants.
smile_m_32.gif

Happy Birthday Biggie!
biggrin.gif

Happy birthday! may whereever you go you hear the birthday song
laugh.gif

Thanks to you all! You make me feel like a Bigweed! Since it is my special day, this Bugweed is going to go out and sit among his many bug weeds!

Happy Bday. But I guess considering how many of these this you've had it don't even seem special anymore. It's still special to us to have a peson like you hang around with us.
smile.gif

indeed you bring much to the forums and ...

YOUR THE BEST!

Happy b-day (late) Bug!

Time to change the sig to 44 years growin'....
biggrin.gif

Back