What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to...

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
HAHA! You were born on April Fool's Day! That's pretty cool but your mother must have taken some ribbing over the years.
biggrin.gif

Just makes it a double celebration day! Happy April Fool's Day and Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and don't get pranked too badly.

Eat, drink and be merry!
smile.gif

Ahh Dude! I remember that comment from yesterday, and I could not put that together like PAK did, lol. I have let down a fellow Cornhusker!
Hope you have a fantabulous day!

Cheers,

Joe

Oh my Lord!! Another old man!! Kid, your gettin' up there! Better go take a stroll through a carnivorous jungle. It'll make you feel better! Happy Birthday, SIH!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Joe, No joke.

Ah, yes I am the April Fool (Thanks Ozzy
smile_m_32.gif
 )  I am the one who takes the hits every year - they leave my mom alone.

Thanks. I will perhaps go plant shopping today. It always makes me feel better. I know why women shop now.
Joe
$IH

PAK, Over the years (I've learned how to take a joke. All in stride. When I was a kid they used to wrap up a huge box. Upon opening it I would find another box and so on until the last box I opened had a brick. I hated that. Speakingof eating and drinking: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME; CHEESECAKE AND A DARK LAGER ALL AROUND! YEAH!

I've even gotten a little grumpier with age!  
smile_m_32.gif

happy birthday Joe!

Happy Birthday Joe! Welcome to the aged. Cheesecake and dark lager! YES! But they still won't let me eat or drink anything decent yet. Bugger.

Cheesecake and lager??
smile_t_32.gif

Allllllrighty then! Have at it! Yeah, I can imagine you would get a lot of joke gifts. But that must have made it kinda fun.

I was born in icky cold, grey November. April 1 sounds pretty good to me.
smile.gif

alchohol??
smile_t_32.gif

Happy birthday!!
smile.gif

happy birthday

Well when you're born on a holiday like you, you just have to look at it as the whole world celebrates with you. I know I was born on a holiday too.

Happy Birthday, Joe! And no comments about moths, either.
smile_m_32.gif

April Fools don't bother me anymore. It did when i was kid but it makes little difference to me anymore. What holiday is your B-Day Ozzy?

Thanks everyone, i am goin shoppin in an hour or so, I'll let ya know what I pick up.
Joe

I'm a newyear baby.

cool, do you ever turn an age in either particular year or is it in a new year specifically?

Joe

I managed the cheesecake and the lager, man i am trashed. I havent drank like this in a long time. darn i am typing slow too. happy birthday and godnight

joe

Happy birthday, for the last 30 minutes of it! :p Hope you wake up feeling human enough.
laugh.gif

--Jonathan

Have a wonderful Birthday! April

Why didn't I see this topic b4...

Anyways happy very belated B-day Joe.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]darn i am typing slow too. happy birthday and godnight

Yes I can see that...
smile_m_32.gif

Back