What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to Pyro!

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
Happy Birthday Travis. This is certainly a milestone summer for you. Have the time of your life.

happy birthday! i hope you receive as much as you have given, although i don't think that that is possible! have a good one!

Thanks all for the well wishes. Was pretty much just another day for me (you get to a point where you just don't care you know LOL) But I did decide to open the doors for mockery. Below is a pic of me wearing the "gift" from my father-in-law, picked up on one of his trips to Mexico...

P7280001.jpg

The funny thing is that I was sober when I put the thing on and allowed the picture to be taken :-))

Heh heh! This could be the start of a movie career. I remember watching poorly dubbed Mexican horror movies with titles of the likes "Robot vs the Aztec Mummy" on TV. Turns out there was a series of movies starring a wrestler "El Santo" who wore a mask like that!

Sorry I´m late. Happu Bday Pyro! Hope it´s a good one! :-O :banana2: :-D :boogie: :jester: :woot: :clap: :grin: :eek: :) :bigthumpup: :rolleyes: :usa2: :beer: :rookwoot: :cool: :p :p ;) :-P-: :nana: :D

Hey theree Pie row
i almost missed this one

happy happy belated BD. sure hope that you had a really gr8 one. Love the ?mask thingy?

That mask thing is cool! Who could wish for a better gift than that? LOL

Back