What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to *Barracuda_45*!

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
Hope you have a great day and I hope your hubby is NICE to you today :-D (about the cactus chamber ;) )

birthday2.gif

pty-catncake.gif

Happy Birthday Tracey!
:hug:

Happy Birthday Tracey!

:blush: :blush: Awwwww thanks everyone, i surely dont feel any younger.. LOL!! Its gona be a awsome B-Day for me im celebrating it on Saturday, our club is in the "Festival Of The Pines Grand Parade" Its gona be a awsome time, gona be playing loud tunes, have race flags and toss candy to the kids, gona stop in the middle of town and get out clappin and cheering and have a couple guys trailering there drag cars/trucks will get up in the cars/traucks start um up and rev um up as they are REAL LOUD. Afterwards we going to the Lumber Jack contest and then at 5:30pm we are having a 4- way birthday bash for 3 of our members and ME at a resturaunt banquet room, cake & icecream, food and drinks. Then after that its off to the Sandbar for those of us that want to get toasted..:-D And yes hubby owes me big time.. LOL!!:-D

Happy birthday!

xvart.

Happy B-day, sounds like you've got it all taken care of. Have Fun !

Happy Birthday to you, Cuda! I hope it was a good one! :3 :) :D :banana2: :-O :-)) :-D :boogie: :jester: :woot: :lol: :bigthumpup: :gulp: :rookwoot: :beer: :p :cool: :p ;) :-P-: :clap: :alien: :eek: :grin: :nana:

Wow! Sounds like it's going to be a jam packed weekend! Have fun!

Well yesterday for my b-day all i did was hang out online working with our NMACDT website creator and cleaned and re-aranged the office, now i have more room for more grow chambers.:banana2: Was funny one of the members asked me how old i am now, told her im not tellin.. LOL!!:jester: At 48 it dont seem to matter anymore the yrs are flyin by so im havin as much fun as i can..:boogie:

Back