What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mabudon

• Thread starter Bugweed
  • Start date
Have a great birthday, Mabudon. I hope you score many CP's!!!!!

LOL thanks BW, tho up here in the Great White North that's not too likely....
BUT my babies seem to be tryin to give me their best... my D.collinsiae is flowering, which is my first CP to do so in my care, and both my D.madagascarensis and D.slackii (I think that's what it is, it came as D.coccicaulis, does not look like D.venusta, so I'm guessing it's D.slackii, when I get a good pic I'll know for sure) have sent up enexpected plants from the roots (a guess, there's definitely new plants forming though)
Thanks for the shout out !!
(and in honour of y'all, a smiley free post)

Have a good one, Carl! For some reason I thought your name was Dan and told someone that. Who is Dan? Oh well.

Woooooooooooohoooooo! Its Mabudon's birthday! YAY!

Sounds like you got some great plants there.

I hope you have a great day. May your plants thrive and spring arrive soon to the Great White North. Spoil yourself...its your own personal holiday.

Many happy returns of the day!
biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday!

Jerry

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL!!! Did you know that no matter what you eat on your birthday,it won't have any calories
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Cool Huh!
smile_m_32.gif
Thanks for being so nice to me
smile.gif
Oh and JimScott,that was me you told that Carl's name was Dan,LOL.It was quite funny:pAnywho,have an awesome day!!!*Niki*
smile_r_32.gif

Hey happy BD man! I'll take a spin with the Battle Hymns LP for you as I sculpt this evening!

BANG YOUR HEAD!!!
biggrin.gif

Thank you all!! I had a great day, even more of my Sarracenia seeds sprouted, and I did indeed bang my head, all day, and ate pizza and watched the Spongebob Squarepants movie (which I got as a present, it is great)
THANK YOU!!!

Focus on the Family/James Dobson christian news says that Spongebob is subversively trying to make kids gay!
smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif

Happy birthday mabudon! I too have a D.coccicaulis that looks kinda unD.coccicaulis like. I would love to compare it to yours. Hope you got some b-day money for some new cps
biggrin.gif
. I watched the spongebob movie, it was pretty funny. Those that say hes gay from the news have, in my opinion, lost their inner child. Zongyi

Back